Thursday, December 31, 2009

"Wino Forever"


So this one is a really pointless blog but I was watching Edward Scissor Hands (which I believe is officially my ALL time favorite movie as of last night). This Tim Burton Classic is the movie that actually allowed Johnny and Winona to meet. I just couldnt help but think how depressed I was that Winona and Johnny's relationship never worked out. I found these pics a while back, and my jaw dropped. To bad I wasn't old enough to see this relationship when it actually existed, not that it really matters. I do love it when a couple looks just alike! But seriously I'm with Johnny Depp concerning when he had to fix the tattoo on his arm from
"Winona Forever"to "Wino Forever". "Wino" Winona??? What the heck were you thinking??




1 comment:

  1. Winonna is kinda dumb....i wouldnt ever let johnny leave me HELLO HE IS JOHNNY DEPP!!!!! haha love this post.

    ReplyDelete