Friday, February 12, 2010

I Crush I Blush


Milosh my dear friend, your blog inspired me to admit to these crushes that I have had for a very looonnnggg time. I have noticed lately, it seems rare to see a guy who can catch my attention, except for one special guy. But these crushes below are the ones that do. Their seems to be funny similarities between all of them. Striking noses, hair, and eye brows. So here are the men in hollywood that have caught my eye......and made me go, "Damn!!"

Vincent......I will always crush on you. I will always stand speechless when you come to visit my dad!

Okay his face is amazing. I thought this clear back when I first saw him in Harry Potter. Edward does help. But Harry Potter had me at hello.


I have such a huge crush on the Jack Black! Oh I love his humor and facial expressions.

Ever since I saw The Pianist, and the time I saw him take Halle Berry and kiss her when he won his Academy Award I will forever be smitten.

Oh Daniel Day Lewis. My heart will always be yours.




Butch Cassidy, and Sundance you can rob my bank! hahaha Okay that was weird.


The Chuck Bass........ Thats all I need to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment