Monday, July 26, 2010

2 Great Films


First things first: I love the movie "A Little Princess." I lived to watch with my little girly friends when I was little. We would always watch it at slumber parties and such. Such great memories with this movie. One of the best films ever made, in my opinion.










Secondly, "Motorcycle Diaries" opened up an adventurous side of me. Ever since I saw this (which was 4 years ago) I knew I had to leave Utah and runaway from home. I wanted to see Peru and Chile so bad after watching this. This film inspired me to want to help people in their culture in some form or another. Pretty much inspired me to serve a mission. And it filled that void of forgetting myself and putting others first. So rewarding. This movie gives you a peek into a culture where old mens wrinkles tells a story and so much more. I love what this film did to me. The soundtrack is pretty incredible too.



No comments:

Post a Comment