Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ray Lamontagne at Red Rock

So I just got back from a quickie trip to Denver, Colorado. We, my bestie Marin and her husband Jack, and another rad couple, Cristle and Brett all went to see Ray Lamontagne at the gorgeous Red Rock Amphitheater. I am ruined for life, there is no place on earth I would want to see a concert other than the Red Rock theatre. The way the sound bounced of the Red Rock. Incredible synthetics and energy there. Beautiful too! I will travel eight hours again to see another show. I cant wait for more trips to Colorado- so worth it! Ray Lamontagne is one incredible musician. It was a little too chill for me, personally, cause I do love a great Rock n Roll show where I can get amped. The Black Keys needs to play at Red Rock Soon! What a great road trip- great company too~!



Pink Moon in the distance. It really was pink.


Marin and I.

Marin, Jack, Cristle, and Brett.

Ray.


Red Rock Amphitheater.



3 comments:

  1. DALLAS!!! Thank you! Red Rocks is my favorite place. When there aren't concerts going on they have "Film on the rocks" with classic cult movies and during the mornings/days people go there to run up and down the stairs. My dad and I ride our bikes from our house to Red Rocks. It is the most perfect ride. Concerts there are amazing, definitely worth the drive. Next time you are welcome to stay at my house!! Ok and other than that Ray Lamontagne is amazing. I could listen to him for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the best place to see a concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. you post is a lot better than mine. you got some great shots too. my pic of the pink moon is so much better than mine. good work

    ReplyDelete