Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Rest....



So I am going to combine a couple of days together. The day we went to Portland was super fun. I got to check out a super cool art school with my step Grandma, whom I have not seen in twelve years. We finally got to catch up and connect. Then I eventually met up with Brooke and Joan. We went to the biggest independent book store in the world. HEAVEN!! Every book, old and new styles. I purchased an unique little Alice in Wonderland book. Also the "Deerslayer," the same author who wrote "Last of the Mohicans." Two beautiful books. Also I made Brooke take me to a Record store. I found 3 rad vinyl's. King Crimson, Rolling Stones, and a Peter Sinfeild are the artists I purchased. I loved Portland-- super weird, which is what I like. I don't know which I like better, Portland or Seattle.
We also did a beautiful hike and found some opal clear pools. Super fun. That was my trip baby! All the details and things in between were too much to share. Couldn't have asked for a better getaway.

"Powells Books," if you collect books.....this is total jackpot.




Vinyl Store of where I bought my Records.


King Crimson Vinly-- Collectors Edition.


Voodoo Doughnuts is a bizarre doughnut shop in Portland. I loved it. It was dark, and full of skulls and bones. Super cool. Check out the Web page.

Some doughnuts had captain crunch on it.....and also doughnut voodoo dolls.






Creepy witch eye look.

2 comments: