Friday, December 3, 2010

Get Away to Yummy Things!

So yesterday we were in Vegas. I haven't been there for a very long time. It was a lot of fun. Best food and shopping is there. I found some things I just had to capture. We ate at my favorite resturaunt alive, Spagos. Then we went to Serendipity for a treat......to be honest it look better than it tasted. We also went to Barneys New York, my mom and I found our new favorite place. The jewelry was mesmerizing!! We got all giddy as we looked around. I found gold skull necklace with little ruby eyes. Rubies are my most favorite jewel. I want that necklace! I was able to capture a picture of yummy candy rings. Just a glimpse of eye candy we drooled over.

Yummy Tree!

Barneys New York Jewelry



Spagos, my favorite restaurant!


Serendipity 3 Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment