Sunday, December 12, 2010

NINE


I love this movie. I do not do musicals, except for this. I like watching it this time of year for some reason. Maybe because I have fond memories of seeing it like three times with my mom at the theatres last year around this time.
Its visually stimulating, and incredibly beautiful story concerning the main character (Daniel Day Lewis)deals with the consequences of poor choices. All in all, it stimulates my mind! Daniel Day Lewis, my love, no one else can do what you do. You are pure sex appeal and much more. And Marion Cotliard, you are my all time favorite actress.









1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this movie...I love that when she says he is only an "appetite" at the end. Meets the criteria for a few men I have known in my experiences.

    ReplyDelete