Monday, February 7, 2011

PASSION

Passion (from the Ancient Greek verb πάσχω (paskho) meaning to suffer or to endure) is an emotion applied to a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for something. The term is also often applied to a lively or eager interest in or admiration for a proposal, cause, or activity or love. Passion can be expressed as a feeling of unusual excitement, enthusiasm or compelling emotion towards a subject, idea, person, or object. A person is said to have a passion for something when he has a strong positive affinity for it. A love for something and a passion for something are often used synonymously.
So the word Passion has so many negative connotations to it. I for one cannot live with out passion. I need passionate music, color, films, books..... and of course people. I realize that I want to surround myself with people who have passion for at least something in their lives. Not a lot of people do and I dont understand how they are fully living. I personally am a private passionate person. And if you know me well........passion directs my every move deep down. I hide that aspect of me most of the time, and then I dont.
Any way I just got back from LA. Had such a great time. Met some rad pepes my man introduced me to. I love meeting people the artistic industry......so my kind of people. Nice to meet people who feel and see the same as I do.

Passion lip pout!

No comments:

Post a Comment