Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rock-a-liscious Legends

Most of you know about my passion for drawing human faces, especially rock legends. I'm in the process of drawing a oddly beautiful pic of Mick Jagger. BIG LIPS is all I can say. Anyway, when I am done with that I will get to add it to my collection of my rock legend archive. I still have many more to do. Luckily I have sold all of the ones I have created, sometimes duplicates. I decided to recap on those rock legends and remind those who randomly come across my blog, that I will custom paint them anything, ESPECIALLY rock legend faces! I just randomly got a commission to paint/draw Tupac! hahaha I still laugh. It will be rad though.  ROCK ON BABY!


Ziggy Stardust Bowie*
 (This particular painting happened to change my life, and is my all time favorite piece I have ever created)


Blonde Bowie Era
I know it doesnt look anything like him, but thats why I like it so much.


Stevie Nicks
Leather and Lace Era


Blondie


Jim Morrison


Bob Dylan
Early Years

No comments:

Post a Comment