Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Arcade Fire: BEST NIGHT EVER

One of the best nights of my life! I saw Arcade Fire last night. Their album "The Suburbs" was the soundtrack to my summer last year so it was extra incredible. I have never seen such a passionate, highly, incredibly, energized band play live like this one. Every song was a high, and one of my favorites. I let loose and didn't give a rats bombushka about what anybody thought and got lost in every song. I probably annoyed the two tall boring dudes in front of me. I went with my hair school friend/concert buddy Kimmy to this one. I'm glad she was there! They played my absolute faves: ROCOCO,*** Sprawl II(Mountains beyond Mountains), Wake Up (I will forever LOVE this song), Neighborhood #3(Power Out). They ended with Sprawl II which just satisfied every ounce of me. But Rococo changed my life.  I have to admit I am in LOVE with the ever so passionate long red head in the band, he literally is the coolest random muscian. I  totally would stalk him. Every band member rocked my world. It's nice to be able to relate to other passionates like myself. Love you Arcade Fire!



My buddy Travis recorded my favorite moment. Rococo lovin. Thanks Travis!








No comments:

Post a Comment