Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Healthy.


Oh  my goodness, I cannot tell you how good I feel. I literally thought I was going to die the last three days. I am rejoicing over health! I am truly grateful for it. I want to also report on the Bijou Market. I got my check yesterday and I am super happy with the turn out. I got a good chunk of cash from it. Now the only thing is, is should I invest it in silver?? I must admit I want to copy my dear friend Stephanie Cirac and get me some Rayban Pilot sunglasses. I think I might I have to do both. hehe. 

I am also going through a Stevie Nicks phase. I do in springtime and fall time. I don't know why. But I found these great pics of her as of late. Anyway my body is super anxious right now to climb some mountains, and do all the things I couldn't due to being sick and being super busy with school! Let the summer time begin!

P.S. CONGRATS TO MY DEAREST MOST INCREDIBLE FRIEND, WHO IS GRADUATING FROM LAW SCHOOL TONIGHT!! I am so happy and excited for you Brookieboy!!










No comments:

Post a Comment