Monday, April 25, 2011

Sketches/Inspirations

I just recently put up my own Bowie poster on my wall. Im going to frame it one of these days. But I set this one aside just for me. I cant tell you how obsessed I am with this poster let alone the all the others that I still have and sold.  I have been selling a lot lately. Just over the weekend my friend Rich, wants to buy two of them. Booya. I took pics below of my all time favorite artist, Elizabeth Peyton. Her style haunts me. Her pics are the ones on my art desk. You cant miss it. I took pics of a couple of commissions not quit finished yet. I'm so happy to be able to do custom works again. I've been so detained with school. Now on to my all time passion of my life, creating! I also wanted to take some pics of my room. It makes me so happy. I want an art studio so bad. I cant wait to see what that will look like. Hope you all had a great Easter!






No comments:

Post a Comment