Monday, May 23, 2011

Blueberrries, Blueberries, Blueberries

I have quite an obsession with blueberries. They are little bursts of joy in my mouth as I eat them. I found all of these pics of blueberries and had to post them. They are beautiful. This morning my mom and I are going to Communal for breakfast, Im so in the mood for blueberry something. We have to leave early because someone is closing on our house, in other words buying our house. They have to walk through it one more time to see if they really want it. If they do still want it, then we are outta here! I am SOOO ready to get off this hill and start a new chapter. I cannot wait for this summer and for fall. I get to move to the country side pretty much. Montana will be visited too. I get to see where I was born and hike my childhood mountains. Montana come soon. Well life is crazy weird..... but at least there are blueberries to bring back simplicity.









1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Blueberry cheese?? It's brilliant. I think they have some at costco.

    ReplyDelete