Thursday, October 27, 2011

Crisp Fall Yummy Day

I wasn't feeling too good today so I listened to my body and rested on my day off. I ended up watching Gossip Girl, for like 5 hours! So against my rules, but it was much needed. Can't tell you how much I LOVE THE CHUCK BASS. What is it about him?? I have never been so involved/protective with a T.V. character.  My nephew ended up watching the last couple of hours with me.... I must say it was one of the funniest couple of hours of my life. Jordan, I love your guts. We laughed so hard at times. He is going to be one of my best friends as he gets older. 
After having rested my not so well body, I took it out into the cold and had an adventure hike up Rock Canyon. It was a good one. My body felt so alive, it was super chilly and twilight. Ended the evening with some great people carving pumpkins and pizza. I love my life. 









No comments:

Post a Comment