Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beauty Is This And That

This blog post is about superficial beauty only. Inner beauty will be another time/blogpost. Inner beauty is the highest beauty I personally think. But as of facial structures and aesthetics of the whole outer body image, I can't help but be fascinated by uniquely structured bodies and faces. I keep coming across photos of Frances Bean and her new thinned frame. Ummmm, she is fascinating to me. Her nose, her striking eyes, her dark presence is very interesting these days. I was having a convo with some girls talking about who was pretty and who is not. (Ugly I know) But most of them esteemed typical beauty which I could not relate to. There is typical beauty and there is unique beauty. I find that beauty comes in unpredictable ways. Under the surface beauty, meaning character and light; adds to beauty in a huge way. It's rare to find these days, sadly. But that's the best kind of beauty there is.
My favorite line these days is: It's all in the eye of the beholder.













No comments:

Post a Comment