Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Can I Please Just Climb Every Mountain??


My body lives for the outdoors. Literally I think my whole body was meant for climbing mountains. Theirs something so monumental and liberating when I am climbing up a cliff. I love just going outside my back door and walking up the mountain. I have never liked trails, I love just facing a mountain head on with no trails. Well this summer is going to be full of adventurous hikes. Moab, Yosemite, Mt Timpanogas, back paths nobody knows of, and up the mysterious Rock Canyon. Ah, Im already planning my routes. I wish I was a guy so I wouldn't have to be so cautious going where I want and when all by myself. Anyway I love the outdoors! I just got a new mountain bike too that is light enough that I can ride to routes and then carry my bike on my back up the trails. I love my body, it allows such abilities! Booya! Mountains get ready for.......me!







No comments:

Post a Comment