Friday, March 19, 2010

My Moon

So tonight I walked outside of my sisters home and looked up into the stars, they were bright and extra friendly, they made me smile. Then as I looked for more stars I noticed the moon peaking at me between some branches on a tree smiling at me. Immediately I thought of the Chesire Cat. I love the Chesire cat so much. Almost as much as the Hare. But as I was looking at this crescent moon I wanted it to sway back and forth, then this phrase came to my mind:
Alice: Oh, no, no. I was just wondering if you could help me find my way.
Cheshire Cat: Well that depends on where you want to get to.
Alice: Oh, it really doesn't matter, as long as...
Cheshire Cat: Then it really doesn't matter which way you go.

And I then I think to myself, do I really know where I want to go?? Deep thoughts, deep thoughts Dallas, Ugh. Any way I love my moon, and these beautiful pics below. Goodnight MOON!









No comments:

Post a Comment