Monday, April 19, 2010

Visit

I was over at my Grandparents yesterday. It is always so obvious of my Grandmas love for Ballet. I love that she loves ballet. Her house has everything french and ballerina-ness to it. I took some pictures. Although I do not dance, I do have a love and a appreciation for ballet. I also found some decorated pointe shoes that I designed a while back. My Grandma bought them from me. I loved these when I painted them. They were hard to let go. But I am happy she has them. She displays them so beautifully.






2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics dallas. my love for ballet comes straight from grandma, i was so lucky to have her when i was dancing like crazy. and your point shoes are amazing!!! i want some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful ballerina posts! love love love those slippers and your artsy pics :-)

    xoxo Bardot in Blue

    ReplyDelete