Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dracula......The First Love Story

I am so into passionate love stories. One of my all time favorites is Dracula. Especially the one with Gary Oldman and Winona Ryder. This was one of the most uncomfortable films I have sat through. But the romantic scenes are to die for!! Francis Ford Coppola who created this particular Dracula is genius (so is his daughter). I love these pictures below. I have always been a Dracula lover........its not about vampires, its about Dracula. I just thinks its one of the greatest love stories of all time. When I was younger I would be so afraid that Dracula would come to my window at night and come in. So I would cover my neck all night long. But now, well its quite the opposite haha. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gary Oldman. Winona as Mina.....its perfect casting.








No comments:

Post a Comment