Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Richness


Nothing is better than finding new music. Im addicted to music, its madly obvious. Im particularly addicted The Black Keys. Dan Auerbach (lead singer of The Black Keys) I want to meet you!!! I don't like idolizing people. But I do Dan Auerbach. I think he is one of the greatest musicians of all time. So I just purchased the latest album by The Black Keys called "Brothers". Again The Black Keys delivered. Every song is raw and vintage sounding. The next artists I have recently placed on my iPod are: Klaxons, The Drums, Delphic, and another classic Siousixsiouxsie and the banshees. I posted some pics of the bands. I was getting pretty sick of my tunes lately, but now- oh boy!

The Black Keys






The Drums



Klaxons




Delphic



Siouxsie and the Banshees



1 comment: