Monday, August 9, 2010

Chills and Thrills

So I have been sick alll day. One of the worst kinds, sore throats, aches, and so on. So random. But get this. I started to watch the Arcade Fire Unstaged Series from American Express live video clips. The hairs on my arms were up the whole time........the energy was so good! And oddly as I continued to listen slowly my throat started to soften. I could finally swallow and drink water. It was weird. So I thank Arcade Fire for allowing my throat to get better. Its feeling better as I write this. Haha random, but I had to share. It was a cool moment. Anyway I love anything that makes me feel good and uplifted. So this video clip below is pretty fun. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i have heard so much about arcade fire, i need to download their stuff! i hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete