Thursday, September 8, 2011

Raw, Raw, Raw.

Lately I have been really into a certain way of eating. Certain foods just scares me. I have been really into foods in their most rare form. Their is something about untouched anything. And so I have been wanting the best foods put into my body. Even certain sweets have to be in their most natural form. I am not perfect at this, but I'm super glad that this desire keeps growing more and more. My dad who is the best example to me, never eats white flour, nor sugar. He has always ate super healthy, and I want to be just like him.  My boyfriend reminds me of my dad, he is actually getting more and more into Raw foods. He drinks these delicious green drinks all the time. So last night Shawn and I went to the market, and he gave me the best recipe for a green drink. 1 Peach, 1 banana, spinach, kale, chia seeds. So I made it. Divine!! My body was loving me. I have been buying a certain green drink lately at this market and I couldn't be more addicted to it. I feel so much better eating this way. Also every tuesday I meet with my new friends who eat this way as well. We make a green drink and make something together like quiche' or sweet potatoe pancakes. I cant wait to know what we make next. I want to embrace this way of eating more and more through out my life. When I was little this way of eating was forced on me. No sugar in the house, wheat grass shots, vegetarianism, raw chocolates, homemade breads. I am glad my parents exposed me to being aware of what I put into my body. It truly makes a difference. 





No comments:

Post a Comment