Friday, October 14, 2011

"It" Girl of the Moment: Rooney Mara

I don't know if any of you have seen the new trailer for the new version of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," but it's incredible. Super intense, but David Fincher is genius and this version is going to be sicky sick. The girl whom they chose to play "the girl with the dragon tattoo" fascinates me. They completely transformed her from her original look. And I must say she is oddly stunning. Nude/blonde eye brows, butchered black madness of hair, and original punk rocker essence. She is going to be badass. I also adore her real name, Rooney. I wonder why one is drawn to something or someone..... and Rooney I'm pretty stoked to see you evolve.














2 comments:

  1. she is really cute when she has eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the last 3 pics....not de rest of it....

    ReplyDelete