Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cold, Sweet Stirs


 A lot of interesting emotions are stirring inside of me these days. This picture (above) totally captures where I want to be. I love cold, cloudy beaches. There is something that totally captures what I feel in the picture above. I just want to linger on a cold misty beach and put my feet in the cold sand, and feel my cheeks turn ice cold. I love thinking and feeling and drinking it all in, in all my favorite elements. Between Northwest beaches and thick lush forests.... there is no other place I would want to be. One of my favorite writers these days is Kahlil Gibran, I found this qoute by him:

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.

I got the chills reading this quote then I found out that Gibran stated it. He amazes me. I want all of his books.
I miss my trip to Oregon that I took last year. I did get my moment on a cold dark beach with my hair blowing in the wind. If only I could have them daily. Until then..... I will just pretend to be there again.


No comments:

Post a Comment