Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Artist of the Moment: JULIE VERHOEVEN

When I first saw this woman's art, I completely melted. I can't tell you how much I LOVE her style, and vision. She has inspired me with my already quirky random approach to art. She has given me permission to be a free spirited quirky artist even more. It's such joy when finding new art, and artists. She came into my life at the perfect timing.

 She has collaborated with many a great visionaries such as: Gibo, Marella, Louis Vuitton, Mulberry, Peter Jensen, Loewe, Versace, Marine Sitbon, and Jaeger Boutique. Below the pictures of her art are pics of her and her home. As I look at these photos I get super excited and curious as to what my home will look like one day, even my hair. I will have candy color hair one day, I will.






Meet the Artist







No comments:

Post a Comment