Sunday, February 12, 2012

Seattle.

 Oh Seattle, I have missed you. It was such a fun trip. It felt so long. It's so good to be home. The first day we arrived all I did was find treasures and taste such good food. It was super sunny and 50 degrees! Crazy huh? I got me some glittered Dr. Martins, the coolest LP's (Vinyl's which I will blog about later), Butter nail polish, and other goodies. I got to see my best friend Brooke, we had a lot of fun. I miss her. She took me to a yummy cool restaurant called "Blue Horse Tavern," and to the Troll under the bridge. I have always wanted to go there ever since I saw "10 Things I Hate About You" (one of my fav teenage flicks), and she came to my funny little art show. Then my folks and I got on a mini cruise and headed over to British Columbia.... VICTORIA! It was pure magic. Honestly the tree's in the northwest give me the chills and make my heart so happy. It's the most tantalizing part of the earth. Mysterious, haunting, beautiful, and majestic. We had a tea party and saw the Butchart Gardens. It was lovely. My dad felt so awkward at the tea party till he ate the food, after that he couldn't stop admitting how magical it all was. Haha only a real man could admit that!
After that of course, was my art show. It was funny. My art kept falling down! Dumb M3 hooks wouldn't stick to the wall, it was all we were allowed to use. I had some sweet supporters who came from Oregon to support me, meant so much to me.  Rolland was disappointed that he was too busy to come, so the day of, he sent me a surprise package full of two different t shirts with MY artwork on them. How ROMANTIC is that??! No one can compare to that man, no one can deliver like him at all! I'm ruined for life just by knowing him. 
After Seattle, we drove to Montana to see my sweet Grandpa and Aunt Debbie, I LOVE her so much! And my love for my sweet 90 year old grandpa just keeps growing. My parents were super sweet with their support! We felt like it was the last vaca together, just us three. It was magical. Seattle you are a unique city, very grundge and authentic. I love you.



I am SO loving this music right now, the genre, the artwork, oh the 70's and it's glamorous Rockness!


































4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Dallas! you are amazing! But what i want to know is how i can get my hands on one of the shirts!!! i love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the trip was a success!!!! Your pics made me miss Seattle a ton. Glad you're back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like BEST trip ever!! You look beautiful Dal Dal... I'm so proud of you!

    love,
    Des

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look HOT! i love your outfit. god work girl. that is so cool and glamorous

    ReplyDelete