Friday, August 3, 2012

Jimi Hendrix Glittered Painting.

I had no idea that I was going to do my first silk screen today, and it was a learning experience. Rolland helped me of course. The Jimi Hendrix silkscreen below is his own design/drawing. We first started out with different colors, then to finish it off, Rolland then wanted to seal the painting with sealer. So the glitter wouldn't get everywhere. The sealer totally ruined it. I was so bummed. The glitter did not shine the gold changed and I was so so sad.
Rolland helped me, and we started over again. This time I different colors. The pic (literally right below) is the finished project, and it is for SALE. Contact me or message/Leave Comment below if you are interested. It feels so good to be creating again.

"Jimi Hendrix Glittered" by Dallas Berry FOR SALE







First time around. 


Starting over. Re-Spray painted over it.



A peak into all of Rolland's silkscreens- lot's of gems going on here. I still haven't sifted through them. Next project.





No comments:

Post a Comment