Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fashion Creations



So I follow this tumblr called Suicide Blonde, and it is always so interesting to see the pictures she finds and posts. From fashion, to art,  to classic old photos, new photos, photos of celebrities on the streets (which are my fav), to just name a few. Their is always something interesting is on her tumblr. Well, she posted pictures of this upcoming fall 2013 fashion and it is pure yumminess to me. Jeremy Scott is out of control crazy but I am in love with his line- seriously in LOVE. The first dress below by Monique Lhuillier,  speaks to me on so many levels I have no idea why. And then there is Marc Jacobs..... nailed it! The list goes on. But I am loving what I have seen. Oh designers, you guys are tapping into some serious creative juices this season.....thankyou!
Enjoy!

Monique Lhuillier - Fall 2013 


 Jeremy Scott RTW Fall 2013
 

 





 Anna Sui RTW Fall 2013


Oscar de la Renta Fall 2013
I mostly like the one on the right.

Marc Jacobs RTW Fall 2013

Yes, I want the fox tail with all my heart!!





And sadly I cannot find who made this! I looked and looked but have no clue. Sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment