Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines Day LOVE

Most of you know how much I LOVE to make Valentines. Rolland has pretty much been the only guy I have ever really made one for, and the only I have ever been comfortable enough to go all crazy old school style. Every once in a while I will come across one I did in the past for him, and it's still so fun to see them. I hope he likes this years. My favorite part of it all is the poem, and letter on the back. (I hope he can read my handwriting) Oh well. I love doilies, glitter, hearts, and tissue paper. I literally had no idea of what I was doing until it came to me, which was very step by step. I placed a doily on top of a big watercolor paper heart, and watercolored on top of it-- that's how I received the pattern displayed below. I showed the step by step process as well. It was all crazy fun.  Hope he likes, it was from the heart. 
HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE. 









No comments:

Post a Comment