Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sofia Coppola I LOVE You!!



So I think Sofia Coppola has one of the greatest creative minds. Tim Burton always number one. Tom Ford I think is next in line, he is rediculous in film making as well as designing. But back to Sofia. I just love how she captures such a unique element in all of her films. I can always feel her prana coming through anything she creates and I cant get enough. These pictures below are pure magic in every sense. Sometimes when I am walking out and about I turn on my iPod and try to imagine how she would capture my life on film....what music would she play, what angles would she capture me in. She captures Kristen Dunst in her most beautiful moments. Virgin Suicides is one of my all time favorites. Sofia is pure genius. I have pretty much every soundtrack she has created for her films. She needs to come out with another film. Please Sofia tantalize my needy creative mind, I need your prana!!!





Who ever captured these images: YOU ARE UNREAL!!










No comments:

Post a Comment