Monday, January 21, 2013

A Good Day.


It was a pretty good day. I got a lot done, had a lovely dinner with my mom, her sister, and my beautiful cousin. We catched up, laughed, and ate some pretty good food @Trio and had desert from Tulies. I thought it was so much fun to hang with my cousin and to watch our moms interact. They have a fun chemistry together.
Earlier that day I got lots of pics from my sisters family spending time at Rolland's studio. I love seeing them interact together. I especially love them being able to see Rolland in his element/environment. My brother in law was so blown away with the talent he was able to see while visiting Rolland's studio, my sister as well. No one trully will ever get to know the Rolland I know, and my sister and her husband caught a glimpse. Not to mention my nephews, they seemed to have a great time too. He let them spray paint, and silkscreen t shirts. Oh, could I love this man any more?? I miss him more then words. I will soon get to see him!! Eeeeeek!












No comments:

Post a Comment